Posted: December 25, 2023Apply Now
Yakta is dedicated to having the best customer service and the most innovative products in the Outdoor Power Equipment industry. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a growing family and growing company.
As an Entry-Level Engineer at Yakta, you will be part of a dynamic team working on our Zero-Turn Mowers and other Outdoor Power Equipment. We have multiple openings in Product Design, Electrical Design, Testing, Technical Publications, Manufacturing, and Product Management. Our ideal candidates are problem solvers, innovators, and agile individuals who enjoy seeing their hard work come to life.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
· Graduates from Engineering or Technology program.
· Eligibility for APEGM or CTTAM registration.
· Experience in machine design, and a strong background in mechanical/hydraulic/electrical systems are assets.
· New Grads that have hands-on experience are highly desirable, such as experience as SAE members, or previous Co-op terms.
· Apply engineering principles and technical expertise to contribute to project milestones and deliverables.
· Design and develop mechanical and/or electrical systems and components for outdoor power equipment products.
· Engage in hands-on application of technical knowledge, including prototyping, testing, and troubleshooting.
· Conduct analysis and testing of designs to ensure functionality and efficiency in outdoor environments.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product design, marketing, and manufacturing to ensure project timelines are met.
· Participate in design reviews to gather feedback and make necessary changes.
· Document and maintain design specifications, drawings, and test reports.
· Create detailed 3D models using CAD software (SolidWorks preferred).
Communicate and provide technical support to other departments, such as sales and customer services, and engage in technical discussions with suppliers and partners when necessary.
· Competitive salary.
· Comprehensive employee health & benefits package.
· Opportunities for professional growth and development.
· Collaborative and innovative work environment.
· Recognition for outstanding performance and contributions.
· Opportunity for travel and field testing.
· Access to state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
· Advancement in a fast-paced startup environment.
If you are a creative and innovative individual with a passion for problem solving and want to be a part of a team building and shaping the future for outdoor power equipment, we invite you to apply and grow with us in an environment where your contributions will not only be valued but celebrated.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org be considered for this position.